Christ the Solid Rock

Christ the Solid Rock Album was officially launched on the 5th of August, 2017. The songs were written Oyerinde Damilola Ruth and produced by candy beats. This inspired album was launched at the youth conference organized by the Holiness Bible Church in Ibadan. Tracks of this beautiful album are now available online and can be downloaded below;

download God_is_Good.mp3 (3MB)
download On_Christ_the_solid_rock.mp3 (4MB)
download Onise_iyanu.mp3 (8MB)
download Pe_Jesu_wa.mp3 (4MB)
download You_are_God.mp3 (8MB)

Comments

  1. wonderful lyrics ...more Greece to ur elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know if anyone as ever listened to this tracks and feel what i felt.......... for you to know the best songs for your spiritual life ; try singing this songs during your prayer times and if it gets you connected to the heavens easily and with ease then u're listening to a wonderful album by MISS OYERINDE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lyrics, great songs, great inspiration. More of God's upon you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great songs...it's a blessing to whoever listens to it....so blessed.....Thanks and God bless u dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Christian, I don't drink alcohol, but I sing these songs do deeply in my mind that I always get intoxicated spiritually, my sd card was accidentally wiped and I lost over 700 songs on it, but trust me, I'm downloading these once again Coz I'm addicted to "you are God".
    God bless you my sister,
    Keep soaring high,
    You're blessed beyond boundaries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Now Out]Titi Aye