AN ARTICLE ON CHANGE AND REPUTATION



IT'S YOURS, IT'S YOU!

This is an article written to help you know the importance attached to your name and how well you should invest in it.
"Hello Francis....., hope you are good? How is mum and dad? Yesterday, I was in Dele's house and I was so surprised when I heard her calling your name at the top of her voice, saying you  stole from her purse before you left her house. Francis, I must confess that I am highly disappointed in you, why must it be you? You only went to visit your friend and the next thing you did was to steal from his mother...?"
      At this point, I know you would have been saying a lot about Francis. In short, I really need to scold him well when I see him. But wait, come to think of this, what did your  boss at work say about you yesterday? That you exposed everything you know about him to your co-workers because he confides in you? You might be saying this doesn't concern me but you really need to tell me when last you sent gifts or money to your parents since you started working..... 
 
      Dear friend, I hope you did not scratch your head in an attempt to answer my previous questions? OK....... You are not affected?

      Last week, you were told by your pastor to get something of 20,000 naira and when you got there, you added just 5000 naira to it and you told the seller to add 5k to that 20k, as simple as that....! Nemesis, oh! nemesis is already doing press up! Waiting to catch up with you....

      Friend, am not here to condemn, but I really want you to know that what you do matters, not because of anything but because of that precious thing you bear, YOUR NAME!  I don't know if you really attach much importance to your name but I really want you to know also that your name is YOU. Anything you do today is attached to your name. 

      "Mercedes Benz" is the name of a person. This man really invested on His name so much that his generations are still benefitting from it. There are some names that open doors while there are some that close doors. How well do you love your name? How well do you guide it? How often do you prophesy good things name concerning your name?

      Its not the best when people attach bad things to your name and you ignore... Correct your bad behaviors, not because of anything but because your name is YOURS, and your name is YOU!
      Conclusively, I pray and hope your name would put smiles on the face of every living thing including animals (laughs) when it is called!!   
                      AN ARTICLE BY RUTH OLUWADAMILOLA.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ the Solid Rock

[Now Out]Titi Aye